Job ID: #22383
OPM are working with a client based in Poland with a rich history.
They are beginning an exciting new chapter in which they are returning to being an independent developer.
Currently they are looking for an Gameplay Programmer, able to expand AI systems provided by UE4, as well as create new robust solutions.
As a Gameplay programmer you will be working closely with artists and designers, while also having a lot of creative freedom, therefore they expect you to understand exactly what makes a game fun!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Strong C++ knowledge and math skills
• Professional software engineering experience
• Proven professional game industry experience
• Game designer's creativity
• Keen analytical mind
• Ability to write solid, reliable, efficient code
• High work ethic
• Unreal Engine 4 knowledge
• Shipped title experience
• Experience working on a mod/title on the Unreal Engine
• Performance optimization skills
• BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.)
Categories: Programming , Technical
Mental health is an issue that runs very close to our hearts at OPM, so we’ve decided to compile a…
We’re proud to be partnering with MCV/Develop to bring you the 2022 30 Under 30 – this time with a…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom