Job ID: #22383
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM are working with a client based in Poland with a rich history.
They are beginning an exciting new chapter in which they are returning to being an independent developer.
Currently they are looking for an Gameplay Programmer, able to expand AI systems provided by UE4, as well as create new robust solutions.
As a Gameplay programmer you will be working closely with artists and designers, while also having a lot of creative freedom, therefore they expect you to understand exactly what makes a game fun!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Strong C++ knowledge and math skills
• Professional software engineering experience
• Proven professional game industry experience
• Game designer's creativity
• Keen analytical mind
• Ability to write solid, reliable, efficient code
• High work ethic
• Unreal Engine 4 knowledge
• Shipped title experience
• Experience working on a mod/title on the Unreal Engine
• Performance optimization skills
• BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.)
Categories: Programming , Technical
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we have set up a digital raffle to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom