Job ID: #23460
Project: Console / PC Video Games
OPM is proud to be working with an award-winning developer of premium games that entertain millions of gamers across the globe with amazing and immersive gaming experiences. Work has begun on a brand new project for which they will need to expand the animation team with at least 3 Gameplay Animators starting early 2020.
As a Gameplay Animator, you play a crucial role in tying together gameplay and storytelling through the use of character movement. You will be working with a talented team of directors, artists, programmers, and designers, to fully realise content for their in-game character features.
· Demo Reel highlighting skills in gameplay animation and realistic body mechanics
· Experience working in a similar position in the games industry
· Excellent understanding of the principles of animation such as weight and timing
· Excellent skills in Maya, MotionBuilder or similar software
· Experience with motion capture, recording and editing
· Skilled at animating both humans and creatures
· Creating animated prototypes and seeing them through production and implemented into the game.
· Directing actors and stuntmen in motion capture sessions
· End to end implementation of animation into the game
· Complete relocation support including VISA
· Competitive compensation package
· 10 free games per year!
· Massage every three weeks
· A variety of sports activities
· Health care allowance
· Pension Scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
We’re delighted to support Safe In Our World and help bring awareness to the effects and signs of stress and…
For anyone who has a love of gaming, being a video game tester could be your dream job. However, being…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom