Job ID: #24056
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: FPS Game
OPM are partnered with an acclaimed game development studio based in Warsaw, that has established a reputation of high quality and passion, with its history of developing FPS titles.
They are seeking an experienced Gameplay Animator to join a cross-discipline team to design, deliver high quality character and creature animations for their latest AAA title.
· Strong portfolio showcasing your best character and creature animations
· Solid industry experience with at least one shipped AAA title
· Good understanding of 3D packages, preferably MotionBuilder
· Excellent skills in animating the human figure to create realistic character animations
· Experience working with motion capture technology
· Understanding of Unreal Engine is desirable
· Good English language skills
· Producing high quality 3D animations for humans, animals, monsters, and props
· Delivering high quality hand-keyed and mocap developed animations
· Collaborate with programmers to create core mechanics and immersive gameplay
· Implementing new gameplay animation solutions
· Cooperating with production to ensure a world class quality project and deadlines are met.
· Private medical care
· Flexible working hours
· Working with experienced and highly qualified developers
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
Senior Character Artist – Lytham, UK – Claire An outstanding external art studio delivering world-class character and assets to leading…
While 2021 was a difficult year for almost everyone on the planet, many of us found solace in games. With…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom