Job ID: #23541
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Projects: AAA Console & PC Games
Our client is a major Games Developer with multiple studios in the UK. This studio is focused on creating fun console games around their world-famous IP.
As a Gameplay Animator you will be expected to create consistently high-quality animations for in-game use, be able to provide great characterisation to your characters, have an eye for detail and a feel for what works in game, and be an effective user of game engines to realise this. You will communicate well and work effectively with other departments on a day-to-day basis.
· Demo Reel of your best gameplay animations and/or personal works with excellent body mechanics that could be used in-game.
· Deep knowledge of animating in Maya.
· Demonstrate quality animation skills with good timing and strong characterisation.
· Respond well to feedback and able to act on it.
· Familiarity with Unity or Unreal Engine is a bonus.
· Capable of working to tight deadlines.
· Experience working within games highly desirable.
· Degree, related qualification or equivalent experience in Animation.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
OPMjobs are proud of our new incentive to help the team cope with isolation – the Wellness Hour. Getting a…
With nearly everyone in the world stuck at home right now, unsurprisingly this has posed new challenges for hiring managers….
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom