Job ID: #23541
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Projects: AAA Console & PC Games
Our client is a major Games Developer with multiple studios in the UK. This studio is focused on creating fun console games around their world-famous IP.
As a Gameplay Animator you will be expected to create consistently high-quality animations for in-game use, be able to provide great characterisation to your characters, have an eye for detail and a feel for what works in game, and be an effective user of game engines to realise this. You will communicate well and work effectively with other departments on a day-to-day basis.
· Demo Reel of your best gameplay animations and/or personal works with excellent body mechanics that could be used in-game.
· Deep knowledge of animating in Maya.
· Demonstrate quality animation skills with good timing and strong characterisation.
· Respond well to feedback and able to act on it.
· Familiarity with Unity or Unreal Engine is a bonus.
· Capable of working to tight deadlines.
· Experience working within games highly desirable.
· Degree, related qualification or equivalent experience in Animation.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom