Job ID: #23759
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Open World RPG
This award-winning UK developer has set its sights on crafting an entirely new AAA Open World RPG. To achieve this goal, they are seeking a Gameplay Animator. You’ll be working with characters, creatures and props, you’ll have a strong eye for detail, a fundamental understanding of game development processes and a passion for video games!
The successful candidate will cover a broad range of key areas, including facial, motion capture and keyframe and your eye for detail will support in the breakdown and design of animation focused mechanics. They will also collaborate with the team on improving the animation and art pipelines.
· A recent demo reel displaying expert understanding of body mechanics and animation fundamentals.
· Proficient with both key-frame and motion capture workflows
· Good understanding of implementation for core gameplay systems and mechanics
· Proficient with both Maya and Motion Builder
· Games industry or related, full cycle project experience
· Knowledge of performance capture pipelines a bonus
· Good understanding of cinematography and scene staging
· Experience with Interactive storytelling games
· Previous AAA games experience
· Flexible working hours
· VISA application assistance
· Contributory pension scheme
· 25-day holiday allowance, plus bank holidays
· Private Healthcare
· And more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
Senior Character Artist – Lytham, UK – Claire An outstanding external art studio delivering world-class character and assets to leading…
While 2021 was a difficult year for almost everyone on the planet, many of us found solace in games. With…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom