Job ID: #26043
With a passion to deliver high-end cinematic games, our client is carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry.
The successful candidate will contribute to our client’s unique narrative experiences at the highest levels of AAA production on one of their exciting new projects!
· Experience with Unreal Engine.
· Previous published a Console or PC title while in a design role.
· Previous game or film experience working in a virtual production environment.
· Experience with staging action-oriented and dramatic sequences.
· Knowledge of cinematography and editing.
· Creating the moment-to-moment flow and logic for branching narratives.
· Block out game play in white-box levels.
· Create compelling gameplay spaces and locations.
· Translate prototypes into game ready logic.
· Script cinematic sequences, integrate animation data, instantiate camera and other game elements.
· VISA support and Relocation Assistance if required
· 25 days annual leave
· Profit-related bonus scheme
· Life assurance and pension
· Inclusive and supportive culture
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!
Categories: Creative , Design
For anyone who has passion for gaming, a role as a Computer Games Tester could be the perfect match. It’s…
The competition for jobs in the games industry is fierce, and you’ll need to stay ahead of the game. By…
Autism is a highly individualistic condition, so it manifests differently in different people. Autistic people usually prefer things with structure…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom