This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Casino Mobile Games
OPM’s client is a currently seeking a talented and experienced Game Economy Design Lead to join their passionate team.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the production process, having the chance to broadly contribute to the growth of the studio’s portfolio.
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent
- Strong experience in F2P titles in a Game Economy or similar positions
- Hands-on expert that can build and grow game economies, pioneering the game economy craft in a complex and dynamic environment
- Expert in data analysis and data visualization. SQL skills is advantageous. Background as a Data Scientist (skilled with Python / R) is a strong plus.
- Entrepreneurial drive and agile problem solving: You have a track record in driving new projects and initiatives
- Outstanding communication skills: You are able to drive discussions on both technical and business topics with product leaders, senior management and other stakeholders across any level of the organization
- Report directly to the Head of Product to provide insights on how to optimise performance, identify new product opportunities and support the studio leadership to define and execute long-term product strategy.
- Design and map out flexible economy systems and features
- Assist the product to identify new monetisation/engagement drivers
- Design game economy simulations that can help the game teams to predict the impact of new content and optimisations on the player XP and main KPIs
- Work alongside other designers, artists and creatives to design new ideas, concepts and features
- Work alongside the design/product team to provide game ideas, recommendations on in-game content, live-ops and other areas of the game
- Produce high-quality documentation that will serve as a reference to guide interdependent teams
- Private medical care
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Huge development opportunities
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!