This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location
Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPM’s client seeking a Game Designer to join a talented, multi-disciplinary team to join development of a brand-new mobile game utilising a world-renowned IP from concept to finish.
They are searching for an experienced and ambitious game designer, who is exceptionally creative, but can also apply logic and analytical thinking to their designs.
- Demonstrable professional experience as a game designer, preferably in F2P mobile games.
- Strong communications skills, verbal, visual and written.
- Eager to work with a Creative Director to transform their vision into in-game content.
- Creative thinker, able to manifest ideas that solve issues in simple and stylish ways that put the player first.
- Demonstrable professional experience working with gameplay data to create balanced, enjoyable systems.
- Knowledge of the commercial requirements of a game, and able to convey the business aspect alongside the player experience.
- Passionate about game design as a career and working in the games industry.
- Good multi-tasking skills and able to work to deadlines.
- Detail-orientated, quality-focused, and player-centric mindset.
- Able to work independently as well part of a team.
- You will take responsibility for generating game design documents and conveying those designs to the team.
- You will be engaged in each aspect of the design and production process.
- You will be using Unity directly, editing scripts and setting variables to decide and iterate on the behaviours of game objects.
- You will need to refine the vision of the creative director, the feedback from the team, feedback from players in tests and the live service, utilising any analytical data down to make meaningful changes to the numbers behind game.
- You will be creating, refining, and testing the underlying core gameplay systems.
- You will be working independently and with minimal supervision.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Regular health and well-being activities
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!