Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Senior Game Designer – Mobile Games – Remote OR Singapore
Location: Singapore, Singapore Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #25380 Posted: 4 months ago
Project: Mobile Games
OPM’s client are currently seeking an experienced and talented Game Designer to join their passionate and talented team.
- Previous experience in the free-to-play gaming industry
- Ability to follow a creative vision and help others follow it
- Ability to think logically with a high level of attention to detail
- Able to communicate clearly and give actionable feedback
- Willingness to take responsibility and find creative solutions to problems
- Fluency in Mandarin to communicate with developers we work with in China
- Experience on at least one shipped free-to-play game
- Proactively execute on the Game Design and Balancing, working closely with the Head of Product
- Work effectively with other departments of the development team (Tech, Art, QA, Product, etc) to create the best game possible
- Design content based on the overall game creative direction to meet the KPI requirements
- Produce effective documentation for all systems designed in a clear manner & make it understandable for the entire development team
- Preserve a data driven design methodology for systems/content design by careful analysis of user feedback and key metrics to adjust gameplay and balance
- Carry out preliminary testing to ensure that all systems/content are implemented as intended
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!
Categories: Creative , Design