This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console, Handheld
OPM’s client BAFTA Award winning developer and publisher, seeking a Game Designer to join a talented, multi-disciplinary team to help with the continuing development of an industry leading mobile game.
They are searching for a designer with experience in delivering live ops, who has a strong balance of analytical, creative, and commercial decision-making skills.
- Professional experience supporting titles, with a substantial user base, through maintenance, new feature implementation and live operations.
- A strong portfolio of F2P feature and systems designs.
- Terrific communication skills with strong copy writing ability and a marketing mind-set.
- Understanding of the industry leading mobile games and why they are successful.
- Solid Excel experience, particularly in relation to modelling and balancing game systems.
- Understanding of the full game development process and lifecycle.
- Great technical ability and knowledge of game development tools.
DESIRED SKILLS (beneficial to have):
- Enthusiastic about mobile games, with an understanding of the F2P genre.
- Professional experience working on a team operating a F2P games (mobile or otherwise).
- Degree(s) in a game design related subject, or comparable experience.
- Professional experience working on a live game, overseeing an active userbase and live operations.
- A keen desire to constantly improve your design skills.
- A good eye for efficiency to enhance workflow in the level-design process.
- Passionate about games and the gaming industry.
- You will utilise your analytical, creative, and commercial awareness to deliver engaging content for their players and excellent results for the business.
- You will work closely with 2D and 3D Artists, Business Analysts and the design team as a whole.
- You will be responsible for producing fun and engaging events, including Offers and Tournaments from initial concept through to implementation and testing.
- You will utilise your keen eye for detail and expert knowledge of F2P game systems to inform your decision making and monitor the impact on KPI’s as a result.
- Health, well-being, and social events
- Comprehensive Bonus Package
- Generous Company Pension
- Life Assurance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!