Job ID: #24466
OPMs client is a developer of casual mobile games with over 300 million players worldwide, who are seeking a talented and passionate Game Designer. The successful candidate will be playing an important role in the design and creation of mobile games played by millions around the world.
· Drive the game design through all phases, from idea, prototype, concept, presentation, implementation, tuning and release
· Working as part of the design team, taking responsibility for multiple mobile game projects, creating game design documents, diagrams and flowcharts
· Designing compelling game mechanics using modern mobile design principles
· Creating, balancing and tuning game mechanics, game difficulty and UI flow
· Creating levels and additional content using Unity, for new and existing games
· Work on live operations to make sure the game is at optimal performance at all times
· Come up with novel game ideas, join game design discussions and join in concept feedback sessions
· Providing a balanced experience for the player
· Working with QA, data-analysis and marketing to ensure and improve overall product quality.
· Driving long term player engagement by understanding mobile players needs and motivations.
· Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!
Categories: Creative , Design
OPM will be at Develop:Brighton for the conference and awards in July! This year, Kim, Daniel, Darren, Hannah, Jackie and…
Are you passionate about video games and want to try creating your own for a living? The gaming industry is…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom