Job ID: #24466
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPMs client is a developer of casual mobile games with over 300 million players worldwide, who are seeking a talented and passionate Game Designer. The successful candidate will be playing an important role in the design and creation of mobile games played by millions around the world.
· Drive the game design through all phases, from idea, prototype, concept, presentation, implementation, tuning and release
· Working as part of the design team, taking responsibility for multiple mobile game projects, creating game design documents, diagrams and flowcharts
· Designing compelling game mechanics using modern mobile design principles
· Creating, balancing and tuning game mechanics, game difficulty and UI flow
· Creating levels and additional content using Unity, for new and existing games
· Work on live operations to make sure the game is at optimal performance at all times
· Come up with novel game ideas, join game design discussions and join in concept feedback sessions
· Providing a balanced experience for the player
· Working with QA, data-analysis and marketing to ensure and improve overall product quality.
· Driving long term player engagement by understanding mobile players needs and motivations.
· Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!
Categories: Creative , Design
A Unity Developer brings their software expertise to tasks involving the Unity engine. The Unity engine is a run-time environment…
Now that the United Kingdom has left the European Union, it’s important to know what this means for UK companies…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom