Job ID: #24466
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPMs client is a developer of casual mobile games with over 300 million players worldwide, who are seeking a talented and passionate Game Designer. The successful candidate will be playing an important role in the design and creation of mobile games played by millions around the world.
· Drive the game design through all phases, from idea, prototype, concept, presentation, implementation, tuning and release
· Working as part of the design team, taking responsibility for multiple mobile game projects, creating game design documents, diagrams and flowcharts
· Designing compelling game mechanics using modern mobile design principles
· Creating, balancing and tuning game mechanics, game difficulty and UI flow
· Creating levels and additional content using Unity, for new and existing games
· Work on live operations to make sure the game is at optimal performance at all times
· Come up with novel game ideas, join game design discussions and join in concept feedback sessions
· Providing a balanced experience for the player
· Working with QA, data-analysis and marketing to ensure and improve overall product quality.
· Driving long term player engagement by understanding mobile players needs and motivations.
· Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!
Categories: Creative , Design
Royal Leamington Spa
For anyone who has a love of gaming, being a video game tester could be your dream job. However, being…
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom