This vacancy offers a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
Our client is seeking a social, hardworking Game Designer who enjoys working in a team of passionate, dedicated individuals. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your free-to-play mobile games career at a leading games studio.
- Background designing F2P and/or micro-transaction-based published titles, preferably on mobile
- Great knowledge of the mobile & social game space, with exceptional knowledge of current design techniques to deliver excellent engagement, retention, and monetisation
- Excellent grasp of mobile user-experience design, and ability to consider & empathise with many different types of players
- Creative problem solver, with proven ability to create compelling gameplay
- Self-critical: always sees the pros and cons of each approach and works tirelessly to improve design solutions. Prolific with high quality, well-thought-through proposals
- Capability to balance between innovation and setting reasonable goals
- Fantastic collaborator, with superb written and oral communication skills
- Mathematically minded with a experience designing virtual currencies and manging in-game economies
- Design gameplay experiences and game features that deliver excellent player engagement, retention, and monetisation
- Produce game content to delight players, and design and balance in-game economies to maximise game performance
- Provide feedback on game/feature design documents, builds, and plans
- Take part as a key member of the production team focused on creative elements to guide projects from concept to launch and beyond
- Assist the rest of the team throughout the product lifecycle with subject-matter expertise on mobile & social game design
- Brainstorming as a team and designing solutions when development teams run into challenges and need additional creative assistance
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- 25 days paid days off plus bank holidays
- Critical Illness Cover
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!