Job ID: #24458
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM are working again with a well-established partner within the mobile Games Industry. Focusing on the Free to Play (F2P) and Hyper Casual markets they are looking to expand their development team and are now able to offer the flexibility of remote working.
· Define the overall creative vision and specific feature requirements to the team. Write clear and concise game design documents.
· Drive the initial prototyping, tuning, gameplay pacing, first user experience and difficulty ramp of a mobile game.
· Research, develop and design new games and features.
· Analyse and improve existing game mechanics and features based on playability, user preferences and trends.
· Provide expert knowledge and implementation on social/mobile mechanics.
· Make sure the games are fun!
· Experience designing F2P mobile games (ideally from concept to release and beyond)
· Strong knowledge of F2P principles
· Understanding of game economy, monetization and live ops
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!
Categories: Creative , Design
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom