Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Game Designer – F2P Mobile Games – Croatia – Permanent
Location: Croatia Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 1 year ago
OPM’s client, the largest games developer in Croatia, is currently looking for Game Designer to join their growing team to work on leading F2P mobile games.
- Responsibility (from the game design aspect) for the entire game development process
- Planning and defining all the elements of the game: its setting, structure, rules, story flow, characters, interface design, mechanics, game economy, taking into account various aspects of player experience
- Documenting the entire gameplay – detailed descriptions of the gameplay and game mechanics
- Balancing complex game content and improving game concepts for our existing games and those yet to come, communicating tasks to the content team
- Creating, developing and implementing monetization strategies
- Suggesting and implementing new features or updates to solve problems and enhance player experience
- Collaborating with other teams (illustrators, developers, game level designers and producers)
- Extensive experience working in the gaming industry in a similar game design role
- At least one successfully launched free-to-play game
- Passionate about games and playing them (preferably casual mobile games)
- Good knowledge of game design concepts, game mechanics and user experience
- Experience with content creation, as well as good writing and character development skills
- Good technical skills (understanding the capabilities and benefits of different hardware platforms, familiarity with software technologies and techniques appropriate for each platform)
- Experience with UI/UX design is a plus
- Ability to write clear and concise design documentation
- Ability to work in a team environment, but also independently in a proactive, self-directed manner
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary dependant on their skills and experience.
Categories: Creative , Design