This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPM’s client is seeking a highly motivated Game Designer who will join an in-studio team in the creation and support of a midcore mobile strategy free-to-play game, currently in development.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile and F2P design fundamentals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with creating mobile games in the Unity engine
- Capability to take responsibility and ownership with strong personal initiative
- Producing and/or validating design documents, game balance, core systems and features, prototypes, UI flows, and strategic and meta gameplay
- Integrating assets, providing detailed feedback, and taking a hands-on approach to testing, balance, and gameplay
- Evaluating and balancing implemented features and systems for quality and adherence to the design and business goals of the project
- Collaborating with technical, art, audio, and production leads to realize the game design vision in a timely manner and within the constraints of its schedule
- Working closely with the Creative Manager and designers to iterate and evolve project features, gameplay, and balance on a consistent basis
- Co-operating with the game’s community on its forums and in-game after launch to understand their needs and return their passion and support in kind
- Improving studio knowledge of mobile F2P development methodologies and best practices
- Staying up to date with current and emerging trends in the mobile marketplace
- A competitive salary and step by step relocation support
- VISA assistance
- Working at a highly reputable world-renowned developer
- Career progression and development plan
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!