Job ID: #26044
With a passion to deliver high-end cinematic games, our client is carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry.
The successful candidate will contribute to our client’s unique narrative experiences at the highest levels of AAA production on one of their exciting new projects!
· Experience with puzzle design, combat design and action-based gameplay
· Previous design experience working on a published title.
· A solid understanding of gameplay, flow and implementing game logic systems.
· Experience with Unreal Engine.
· Confident with blueprints and the ability to create exciting gameplay systems.
· Design and implement game logic through visual scripting systems and in-house tools.
· Aid in the development of compelling gameplay systems that scale and evolve in complexity throughout player progression.
· Create and develop game play systems from concept to final quality.
· Create and translate prototypes into game systems.
· Use and modify existing blueprints to create new gameplay.
· VISA support and Relocation Assistance if required
· 25 days annual leave
· Profit-related bonus scheme
· Life assurance and pension
· Inclusive and supportive culture
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!
Categories: Creative , Design
We’re proud to be partnering with MCV/Develop to bring you the 2022 30 Under 30 – this time with a…
OPM are finally heading back to Germany to attend gamescom 2022! Kim, Hannah and Jon will be arriving in Cologne…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom