Job ID: #26044
With a passion to deliver high-end cinematic games, our client is carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry.
The successful candidate will contribute to our client’s unique narrative experiences at the highest levels of AAA production on one of their exciting new projects!
· Experience with puzzle design, combat design and action-based gameplay
· Previous design experience working on a published title.
· A solid understanding of gameplay, flow and implementing game logic systems.
· Experience with Unreal Engine.
· Confident with blueprints and the ability to create exciting gameplay systems.
· Design and implement game logic through visual scripting systems and in-house tools.
· Aid in the development of compelling gameplay systems that scale and evolve in complexity throughout player progression.
· Create and develop game play systems from concept to final quality.
· Create and translate prototypes into game systems.
· Use and modify existing blueprints to create new gameplay.
· VISA support and Relocation Assistance if required
· 25 days annual leave
· Profit-related bonus scheme
· Life assurance and pension
· Inclusive and supportive culture
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!
Categories: Creative , Design
Stockholm (just outside)
For anyone who has passion for gaming, a role as a Computer Games Tester could be the perfect match. It’s…
The competition for jobs in the games industry is fierce, and you’ll need to stay ahead of the game. By…
Autism is a highly individualistic condition, so it manifests differently in different people. Autistic people usually prefer things with structure…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom