Job ID: #22993
I am proud to be working with one of the worldwide leaders in mobile games with an incredibly talented international team based in the diverse and beautiful city of Barcelona. They are looking for a Game Data Scientist to join their team.
As a Game Data Scientist in the global Analytics team you will work to understand gamers’ behaviour, work with the game teams to improve the product, drive retention and user conversion.
Applying quantitative analysis, statistics and programming, you’ll draw business insights that add real value to the company and their future planning. To truly make an impact you’ll need to learn quickly and work well in a fast-paced environment while collaborating closely with the Game Teams and Heads of Product.
General Duties will include;
· Performing hands-on research, data exploration and analysis.
· Communicate, define and visualize analysis and results to senior stakeholders, including: Head of Analytics, VPs of Product, the CEOs and other C-level executives.
· Acting as the liaison between product, game developers, data engineers and data scientists to ensure that all data is precisely specified, understood and consistent.
· Team up with other data scientists to lead projects on machine learning, behavioural segmentation and monetization.
The right candidate would have;
· A strong undergraduate degree in a quantitative subject area (such as Statistics, Math, or Computer Science) from a leading university. A postgraduate degree is a plus.
· Strong analytical skills in applied statistics or econometrics and prior experience in empirical analysis.
· Very strong SQL.
· Solid skills implementing data science models with Python, R or Matlab.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, experience presenting to business stakeholders.
· A passion for turning data into actionable insights.
· You are fluent in written and spoken English. Fluent Spanish is a plus.
You should be;
· A fast learner, highly meticulous, a consummate professional. You bring value into any conversation you have.
· Pragmatic, you know how to balance short term and long term deliverables.
· A team player, you establish effective relationships to work with others for the win
What they can offer you:
First of all, they offer a challenging and fun role within a cool team!
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, here’s what’s more:
· A healthy Monday breakfast and daily lunch menus
· Want to stay in shape? They have a brand new gym, internal football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist
· Fresh fruit at the office every day but of course
· Private medical insurance, just in case
· Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues
· People development is key: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities
Categories: Analytics , Commercial
Programming languages have existed in one form or another since computers were first made. Of course, their usefulness and complexity…
OPMjobs are proud of our new incentive to help the team cope with isolation – the Wellness Hour. Getting a…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom