Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPMs client is an internationally recognised games developer based in Berlin. They are known for creating high quality casual games with engaging stories for millions of users worldwide.
The successful candidate will analyse large-scale data across customer touchpoints to generate insightful metrics, custom dashboards, and deep-dive analyses to measure performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Computer Science, CIS/MIS, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field
- Strong experience in a business analyst role in games, the app industry, or an associated field
- Good SQL skills and hold a great understanding of frequently applied statistical techniques
- Good problem-solving skills and spot logical connections between consumer behaviour and data
- A good sense of the market, you are in tune with player patterns, and you understand customers
- Strong monetisation design understanding, and you understand what makes a game great
- You know your way around designing, communicating, visualising, or reporting your results/analysis, so they are clear and unambiguous
- Dive into the large-scale data to pinpoint key insights that will inform product improvements and business strategy
- Define how best to measure and monitor their product and its features
- Develop an analysis strategy and perform analysis of complex scenarios and AB-tests systematically and on a one-off basis
- Engage with the product, engineering, and service team members as a thought partner and provide an analytics perspective to discussions
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders across the company to successfully deliver actionable insights.
- Partner with Data Science and Data Engineering on data gathering, data governance, democratising data with reporting tools, and evangelising KPIs
- Carefully check, debug, and problem solve issues to ensure you deliver accurate and precise analysis and reports
- Translate business needs to technical requirements and AB-tests, then work with development teams to ensure correct implementation and tracking
- Communicate actionable results and findings derived from data throughout the organisation in a clear, concise way
- Be the proactive owner of the entire data chain for your product
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Knowledge of behavioural psychology
- Robust understanding of more advanced statistical techniques suitable for analysis of highly skewed populations
- Experience in predictive analytics, segmentation, and related areas
- Skills with reporting tools such as Periscope, Tableau, Mode
- Generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin
- Cooperate with Kindergartens
- Education budget and extra days off for self-development
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- German language classes for you and your significant other
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!