Job ID: #22793
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is excited to announce an opportunity for a full stack developer for their team based in Southam. This is a highly influential position and will take a definitive role in the technical road-map, working on new projects and beyond. With strong links and cross-pollination to the wider community of the studios software engineering excellence, you will have the opportunity to create, drive and optimise cutting edge in-house tech.
They like to do things their own way, and their highly sophisticated game engine tech is no exception. Developed in house and relied upon to power a raft of AAA core gaming racing titles, their core tech is a never-ending quest for excellence, reliability, speed and capability to drive uncompromisingly world-class game experiences.
Reporting to the department producer or stakeholders you will be an integral part of the team developing and enhancing the products technology, websites and working on new features on the website. You will work closely with the web designers and web developers as well as the code and database programmers.
• Experience using UI frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, and Material-UI etc.
• Strong understanding of C# & the .NET framework (ASP.NET, .NET 4, .NET Core desirable).
• Familiar with web service development with technologies such as WebAPI & WCF to create REST/SOAP services.
• Appreciation for software craftsmanship, architecture and design for writing flexible, robust and testable code.
• Database design and development experience with SQL or NoSQL technologies.
• Understanding of common security concerns associated with Web development.
• Familiar with agile methodologies.
• Experience with source control and working on projects as part of a team.
• Familiar with Queuing technologies such as RabbitMQ.
• Appreciation for UX design.
• Understanding of browser compatibility and testing.
• Mobile first / responsive design.
• Familiar with automated build / deployment pipelines and writing build scripts in powershell.
• Experience with automated web testing.
• Passion for gaming.
Categories: Programming , Technical
A Unity Developer brings their software expertise to tasks involving the Unity engine. The Unity engine is a run-time environment…
Now that the United Kingdom has left the European Union, it’s important to know what this means for UK companies…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom