This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is looking for a talented Senior Environment Artist to join their AAA Studio and work on a brand new project
The successful candidate will join their team working on an exciting, new and unannounced project.
- First Degree in a related subject (Fine Art, Computer Animation, Digital Media Design, etc) or relevant experience
- Exceptional portfolio that demonstrates a breadth of ability and traditional drawing skills.
- Solid understanding of 2D/3D art packages: Photoshop, Maya, Substance, Z-Brush etc.
- Ability to design, prototype, model, texture and light beautiful and immersive stylised worlds.
- A generalist creative and technical skillset that reaches beyond the remit of world art.
- Demonstrable time management and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic team player, positive and outgoing personality
- A passion for video games, art and a commitment to personal development
- A creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Make a significant direct contribution to the creation of AAA world art, level design and lighting.
- Work closely with the Art Lead to establish the aesthetic and technical standards for environment art on the project.
- Contribute to level design and work with the level design team on all aspects of gameplay relating to the game environments.
- Oversee and support the external management and integration of outsourced content.
- Problem solve and consistently present sound solutions to technical issues related to the creation of real-time game environments.
- Proactively assist in defining art pipelines and best practices against industry benchmark
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!