Project: Outsource Art Specialists
Our client is seeking for a talented Freelance Art Character Supervisor to join their team.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and exceptionally talented Freelance Art Character Supervisor to join our clients working on various projects for various game styles
- Experience with AAA PC and console games art requirements.
- Experience with art team management through the complete lifecycle of PC/console game development.
- The ability to organize and supervise creative teams to accomplish their assignments.
- An ability to direct a team to follow art direction and quality standards.
- Scheduling, quoting, and budgeting experience.
- Strong knowledge of 3D pipelines and asset management.
- Good verbal, visual and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, preparedness to create a benchmark asset and participate on the company RnD efforts in the area.
- Be responsible for managing the production and delivery of all produced character art (humanoid, animalistic) on our project.
- Ensure the produced art and animation aligns with art direction and quality standards.
- Help to create project schedules a work closely with your Producer.
- Develop best practices for the art teams, critiquing problematic assets and workflows, create new workflow or educational tools for the team to help it achieve higher tiers of quality and expedience.
- Define the scope of the project and internal resources necessary for its successful completion.
- Be a day-to-day point of contact for company management.
- Communicate clearly, in all directions.
- Facilitate collaboration between external and internal teams.
- Organize and manage Art documentation.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!