Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Experienced 3D Artist – AAA Games – London
Location: London, UK Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 3 years ago
OPM are working with a Client based in London who are looking for a 3D Artist who will be responsible for modelling 3D environment art of the artistic style and quality of our AAA games, as well as high-quality car assets.
- Generation of accurate track lofts, terrain and urban environments using laser scanned data & photogrammetry.
- Creation of both organic natural terrain as well as hard surface modeling.
- Creation of a variety of real world vistas using tools such as ‘Vue’ and ‘Worldmachine’.
- Modelling car exterior (high detail, 100k+ polys).
- Car interior (high detail, 60k+ polys).
- UV mapping (unwrapping meshes).
- Modelling low-poly LOD versions of high detail meshes
- Qualified 3D artist (bachelor’s level)
- Strong 2D & 3D ability using 3D Studio Max, ZBrush & Photoshop.
- A good portfolio of work, demonstrating an understanding of lighting, composition and colour theory
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- A positive attitude with a pro-active approach to their work.
- Ability to quickly fit in with a company with a mature and well-defined culture.
- Interest in and enthusiasm for the automotive field.
- Excellent English level (written and spoken).
- Experience using scanned data to generate both hard surface and organic 3D content.
Categories: Art , Creative