OPM is excited to be working with this award-winning developer renowned for creating successful AAA games franchises.
The Executive Producer will be leading a well-known franchise with a team made up of industry veterans. You will be both the creative visionary for the product, the ambassador of the project, and the person who builds and motivates the team to accomplish their goals of shipping a high quality, hugely entertaining title on time and on budget.
- Create, shape, own and drive the vision and direction for the business for multiple games and services. Actively and deliberately balancing the needs of the business, the studios and the players.
- Manage, coach and inspire Senior Producers and Project Managers at multiple locations while creating strong positive relationships with the staff & peers.
- Design and drive the organizational construct and working conditions for the business to drive engagement in the team and create an environment that drives creativity and innovation.
- Champion the franchise and the quality of the products and services at the company and own and communicate the 5-year roadmap for the franchise in relevant forums.
- Define and own the KPI’s for the franchise, understanding both business and franchise-centric ambitions and goals.
- Represent the voice and the face of the game internally at the company, and externally to stakeholders.
- Partner with the wider company spanning from Marketing, GCG, GAI, Publishing and PR, to Engine, Business Development and partners, to align the company around the vision for the franchise and drive the business forward
- Own the P&L for the franchise, and the transformation to a stronger digital business and games as live services.
Skills & Experience
In order to be considered for this position, you will:
- Demonstrate a successful track record as an Executive Producer or VP of Development, developing and executing game project plans and leading, motivating and driving teams to success to develop high profile entertainment and software products.
- Have a background of managing medium-large internal teams/development studios within the video game industry.
- Previously successfully partnered across organizations and studios.
- Show strong knowledge of the software/game market and platforms
- Be an assertive and motivated team player.
- A strong technical background is a plus.
What’s on offer?
As well as a competitive basic salary, my client also offers 10 branded games per year, massages every three weeks, a variety of sports activities, healthcare allowance and an occupational pension.