This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPM has teamed up with a popular F2P mobile developer who do things differently! Working in small self-managing teams, enabling you to have an incredible amount of ownership, autonomy, and impact. If you are motivated by autonomy, constant improvement, collaboration, and the sense of belonging this is the right job for you.
- Extensive experience leading and guiding teams through all stages of development.
- At least 3 games shipped titles as Executive Producer, Development Director or Game Director.
- Ability to inspire, support and guide others to successful outcomes and business objectives.
- Experience with numerous project management tools.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Robust analytical skills, along with a strong attention to detail.
- Collaborate with key reports to establish an organisational structure, processes, and projects plan that allow the team to produce high quality work efficiently on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to drive results and outcomes.
- Communicate goals and team principles to form a stimulating work environment and culture.
- Identifying and helping guide the team around potential hazards that come up through the normal game development process.
- Assist in defining and setting best practices.
- Support the game teams throughout all stages of the development process.
- Help build and strengthen the communication between disciplines and locations.
- Take ownership of the product quality, being the player advocate to the team.
- Effectively communicate the core experience of the games to other parts of the organisation and help ensure that your product leverages the ideas and resources of the larger organisation.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience with Mobile development.
- Experience building a production team.
- Experience with Jira.
- Highly competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Life insurance and a favourable pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan including dental and optical coverage.
- Yoga, massages, fitness classes
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 420!