This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Open World Multiplayer Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for an Executive Producer to join their team in Norway. The first project you will work on will be a AAA open-world multiplayer game.
This successful candidate will be the main driver of the projects of a high-profile franchise, managing and leading producers, project directors and game developers to successfully launch several games, including their most ambitious project.
You will be overseeing all phases of development and guiding the team through roadmap planning, team building, risk assessment and organisation to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and with high quality.
- Extensive professional experience in Production roles within the games industry.
- Credited on at least two shipped AAA multi-platform titles in a management role.
- Professional experience in full development cycles, from conception to release, for titles released on console and PC.
- Professional experience with Live/GaaS products, KPIs, monetisation strategy and their lifecycle.
- Understanding and experience developing multiplayer, open-world games.
- Professional experience advocating for the project with various stakeholders, including business, publishing, first party and media.
- Deep knowledge of game development, pipelines, and project development methodologies.
- BA/BS degree(s) in an associated field or comparable professional experience.
- Vast knowledge of the games industry with solid understanding of major market trends.
- Deep knowledge of multiple genres of console and PC games.
- Ability to balance forecasting, strategy, planning, and execution.
- Ability to manage large development teams, ideally cross-studio and with multiple time zones.
- Superb English communication skills
- Aptitude for analytics and problem-solving.
- Ability to analyse risk and make contingency plans.
- Results-oriented and works extremely well with multiple tasks.
- Strong presentation skills at every level of the business.
- Outline, present, and follow up on the development strategy for the game.
- Assist in defining the scope, timeline, and deliverables of the project.
- Manage the full P&L for the projects.
- Ensure alignment on all deliverables to ensure successful PR & marketing plans to support the game throughout production and into launch.
- Help the creative direction and ensure that it meets the quality standards for the game and target market.
- Challenge and support the Project Director, Creative Director, Business and Marketing to ensure the quality of the game experience.
- Manage and lead the senior managers and directors of the project, guiding them towards completion of the game and release to live operation.
- Champion the projects towards company management, external stakeholders, and industry partners.
- Nurture and take an active role in the career development of team members.
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 427!