OPM are really pleased to be working with one of the most well-known and long established AAA games developers & publishers. They are looking for an experienced European Brand Manager who will be dedicated to their football title.
European Management and strategy of the brand, collaborating with local offices. Driving the growth of the Football / business, through new initiatives and products. Integration of the brand and marketing actions to all platforms and formats including mobile products and eSports in alignment with the global strategy.
- Strategy and budgets management and creation. Long term integrated brand strategy and budgets to facilitate local goals and targets. Combine the local marketing plan as one European plan and track the activity progress, budget and performance.
- Communication: Implement a full communication plan, timetables and guidelines between Japan, EU, America, Production teams and Local offices
- Responsible for the full brand strategy of the brand development, facilitating all products into one plan benefiting whole brand
- Develop Mobile & Console brand into top tier global product for consumers, creating specific strategies that target territories to maximize revenue
- Integrate Mobile brand strategies into console plans to create one strategy that naturally encompasses both platforms
- Grow brand into revenue earner, creating global activations that encourage territory specific involvement and opportunities
- Motivate EU team, co-ordinating activities, setting clear tasks and targets and delegating responsibilities accordingly
- As both manager and leader, develop team members by setting overview plans and individual targets to further improve staff skills and understanding of team expectation – allowing team to grow
- Actively look to set benchmarks for team to aim for, leading by example and always being available to support and direct when needed
- Industry expertise to include deep understanding of the video games industry
- Analytical thinking and business acumen
- Understands complex sales, strategy implementation and managements processes
- Partner and vendor management experience, excellent relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver presentations in public and internal settings
- Ability to manage several initiatives simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to drive cross functional collaboration
- Proven management and teamwork skills