Job ID: #
OPM are delighted to be working with one of the leading social gaming companies in the world. Their games are played by more than 50 million people all over the world. They are looking for an experienced ETL Analyst work with the DataLab Team. This team owns the ETL process as well as the tool that helps create metrics to query the games data to help build the architecture that is currently able to handle 50K events per second, it’s 30TB of compressed data in size and processes more than 1000 different kpi every night per game. You will work closely to other developers and data scientists to make the studios BI tools and architecture the best in the industry.
You will be responsible for maintaining the ETL process along with its queries, create new KPI’s code and help the DataLab with every problem facing data quality issues.
– Create SQL code that drives to new metrics.
– Maintain and improve the ETL process.
– Ensure the quality of the data the team outputs.
– Define which data we need to get from the game teams.
– SQL experience
– Know the insights of an ETL process (if you’ve ever built one is plus).
– Have a development background.
– Gaming KPI’s.
– Ability to work fast, whilst retaining accuracy in your output.
– Good understanding of business insight and how to communicate analytical results.
– Predictive analytics skills.
– Eye for detail, accuracy and elegance in reporting.
– Highly meticulous
– Team player.
– Passionate about data.
The successful candidate will be professional, passionate about video games, problem solver, proactive, team worker, rigorous and data oriented. You are smart, creative and practical at the same time. And you have the ability to work fast, quickly get up to speed with existing code, and learn new concepts easily.
In exchange for your hard work the studio offers a long list of benefits and a competitive compensation package along with professional growth opportunities. If you have the required experience and would like to work in Sunny Barcelona then apply today!
For further information about the role please contact Chris on +44 (0) 1206214422 or apply now!!
Categories: Analytics , Commercial
Do you have a passion for video games and want to design one yourself? If you have a creative mind…
Video game industry jobs are highly sought after, partially influenced by our experiences playing them as children when we were…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom