This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM are working with an multi award-winning developer industry leading developer, who set the benchmark for their online game genre enjoyed my millions around the world! They are seeking an Esports Manager to join their team based in Amsterdam.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for planning, executing, and evaluating all Esports connected projects for the EMEA region in coordination with the internal publishing departments as well as global stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of current Battle Royale Esports mechanics
- Experience with the Battle Royale landscape and working with pro players and organisations
- Experience with arranging/executing competitive events online and offline
- Keen follower or actively participating in competitive scenes in gaming/sports
- Expert diplomat, providing high calibre balancing between pros, the company and 3rd parties
- Results and data-oriented mind
- Great understanding of the online games market
- Superb written and verbal communication skills in English
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Bachelor’s degree(s) in an associated field
- Passionate about games and the gaming industry as a whole
- Be the point of contact for all teams and players, sharing information with them, gathering their feedback, and be the voice of the company when necessary
- Handle all Esports Team & Players associated legal paperwork such as participation agreements, revenue share etc. in cooperation with the Legal team, Head of Esports and Central Esports
- Collaborate with the Esports Content Coordinator and Esports Content Producer regarding team & players focused content creation, gathering and execution
- Formulate post-event reports in cooperation with other stakeholders such as Content, Communications, Broadcast Partner, EMEA Esports team
- Organise, plan, and execute First party and Third-party related events in relation with the Esports Associate Manager(s), Esports Manager(s), Esports Content Coordinator, Esports Content Producer and Head of Esports
- Be the bridge between potential sponsors and pro teams, between the press and the pro players, and/or between partners who need to setup activities concerning pro players and teams
- Be the Esports operations point of contact for EMEA, ensure global communication and harmonisation amongst the NA, Asia, and CN regions as well as the headquarters.
- Following, testing, and learning new updates from Content, Publishing, Communication EMEA Departments as well as Central Esports and sharing it to the team
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health Insurance
- 25 paid working days holiday a year plus 4 extra paid days off from the company
- Relocation Package
- Pension Scheme
- A commuter allowance fully covering work-office-work travel expenses
- A gym in the office building and other discounts for sports memberships
- Full assistance with Visa’s and 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible for these
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!