This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: EMEA Esports
OPM have partnered with an industry leading developer, setting the world alight with their popular online game enjoyed my millions around the world! An Amsterdam-based company, they are seeking an Esports Coordinator to join their team.
The successful candidate will create and oversee their Esports projects and operations for Europe and MENA region. You will need to take responsibility of organising with external organisers, producers, and other related parties to boost their esports impact for the EMEA region in harmony with the global vision.
- Strong Esports or Gaming Industry experience
- Deep knowledge of current Battle Royale Esports mechanics
- Experience in orchestrating competitive events, both online and offline
- Outstanding team worker and self-motivator
- Keen eye for detail and high standards of work
- Data minded and results oriented
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
- Operate as a permanent point of contact for all teams and players – sharing information with them, gathering their feedback, and be the voice of the company when needed
- Manage all Esports teams & players related legal paperwork such as participation agreement, Revenue share etc, liaising with the company Legal Team, Head of Esports and Central Esports
- Collaborate with the Esports Content Coordinator and Esports Content Manager regarding team & player focused content creation, gathering and implementation
- Formulate post-event reports in cooperation with other stakeholders such as Content, Communications, Broadcast Partner, EMEA Esports team
- Organise, plan, and execute First party and Third-party related events in relation with the Esports Coordinator(s), Esports Content Coordinator, Esports Content Manager and Head of Esports
- Act as a bridge between potential sponsors and the professional teams, the press and the players and partners who need to setup activities involving professional players and teams
- Act as the operations point of contact for EMEA, ensure global communication and synchronization between the North America, Asia, and CN regions as well as the headquarters
- Following, testing, and learning new updates from Content, Publishing, Communication EMEA Departments as well as Central Esports and sharing it to the team
- Following or actively partaking in the competitive scene in gaming or sports industry – specifically if in Battle Royale games
- Professional experience working with professional players and organisations
- Following or actively participating the competitive gaming/sports industry
- Excellent understanding of the online games market
- Highly organized with endless passion even in a heavy routine
- Demonstrable experience arranging and executing Online and Offline events
- Good understanding of games and geek culture
- Solid understanding of games and geek culture
- Multilingual language skills.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!