Job ID: #23741
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPMs client is an independent developer and publisher based in Copenhagen with over 15 years as an established studio, and two successful and critically acclaimed titles to their name.
They are seeking an Environment/Level Artist to join their current project, working on a sci-fi adventure game, set in a remote corner of the universe.
The successful candidate will design, block out, and in some cases model locations for a third-person, open-world game. They will work in coordination with the other designers and artists on the team. They are particularly looking for a candidate who enjoys setting their own goals and taking responsibility for their own schedule.
· Good experience within 3D game production is vital
· An online portfolio of previous work
· Experience with Unity, Unreal Engine or other game engines is a must
· Experience with 3D packages such as Maya, Modo or similar is an advantage
· Knowledge of world creation tools such as World Machine, Quadspinner Gaea, or similar is a plus.
· Worldbuilding, level layout, terrain sculpting, and set dressing using 3D assets to produce believable locations within a large, open world.
· Collaborating with other artists and designers to support level design and construction.
Categories: Art , Creative
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we have set up a digital raffle to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom