Job ID: #25143
OPMs client is looking for a talented Environment Artist to join their growing team to help create fun, beautiful and innovative games.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and staging environments whilst keeping to the constraints and the artistic direction of the project whilst also participating in the modelling and texturing of 3D assets and reporting to the Lead Environment Artist.
· Robust experience creating environments for games
· Great attention to detail for composition; colour and lighting
· Expertise of 3DS max, Zbrush, Substance Painter, and Photoshop
· Capability to work collaboratively and strong communication skills
· Staging and composing environments regarding level design constraints while respecting a strong artistic direction
· Act as a technical referent for questions and queries related to the creation of environments
· Assist artists on good practices related to the development of game environments
· Work with the Narration team to bring storytelling into the game
· Take Part in the modelling and texturing of 3d assets
· Report to the Lead Environment Artist
· Excellent knowledge of Substance Designer is a plus
· Familiarity with the Quixel Mixer is a plus
· Experience with the CryEngine is a plus
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!
Categories: Art , Creative
Between 06 May – 11 July MS-UK are inviting businesses across the UK to take part in their corporate fundraising…
We’re delighted that we managed to raise £845 for Safe In Our World and help bring awareness to the effects…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom