Job ID: #10804
OPM’s client are looking for experienced environment artists to join their team. You will need to be passionate about creating spectacular and convincing environments for games, talented and highly-motivated, with a genuine interest in playing games.
This role is full-time.
You will have extensive industry experience modelling, texturing and ideally lighting game environments is required. Experience of a full console/PC production cycle, from beginning to end, on at least 1 published game would be preferred.
• Create models of 3D environments, create PBR materials and textures and light environments for their games
• Create artwork to the highest visual quality whilst working efficiently to time and memory budgets
• Work to a functional and aesthetic brief, within technical constraints
• Be responsive to deadlines and work well under pressure
• Collaborate productively within a multi-disciplined team environment
• Work effectively and prioritise own tasks
• Expert Modelling and UV skills with a recognised 3d package such as Maya, 3dMax or Blender.
• To be conversant with hi-res workflow, sculpting in Zbrush or Mudbox and with normal map baking.
• Fluent in PBR material creation pipelines with Substance Painter & Designer, Quixel and how to bring this to engine.
• Skills in a recognised 2d package such as Photoshop.
• Demonstrable experience of using game engines.
• Knowledge and experience with photogrammetry pipelines would be advantageous
• Knowledge and experience with Out-Source pipelines would be advantageous
• Ability to translate concept and reference artwork into 3D game assets
• Good communication skills, willingness to accept and follow direction
Categories: Art , Creative
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, Jordan and Nathan are running a Warzone Stream to help raise money for…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom