Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Environment Artist – AAA Console Games – Warsaw, Poland
Location: Warsaw, Poland Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #24166 Posted: 6 months ago
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is looking for an experienced passionate Environment Artist to work on AAA projects.
- Understanding of the game design documents to know the environments, objectives, atmospheres, story and style to create game levels
- Understanding of the visual references and art direction
- Creating high and low-poly 3D objects; creating textures and materials using Substance Painter/Designer and implementing in UE4
- Build the level by integrating the pre-existing objects and textures
- Good understanding of level lighting process meeting performance, technical and art requirements
- Optimizing and debugging to fix the issues raised by testers
- Proficiency in Maya or 3ds Max, Substance Designer/Painter, Zbrush, Photoshop
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Understanding of forms, shapes, and silhouettes as it pertains to modelling
- Proven ability to demonstrate and execute multiple art styles
- Ability to visualize and build levels with minimal concept art and direction
- Strong technical ability to manage memory, frame rate limits, and budgets
- Deadline-oriented can manage and organize work to ensure deadlines are met with the ability to adjust to change
- Experience creating high-quality 3D architecture, environments, lighting, and levels
Categories: Art , Creative