Job ID: #
Sony Interactive Entertainment London
As an engineer you will be working alongside engineering teams providing support and advice to developers on all their platforms, via their support website, as well as on-site visits, training and presentations at developer conferences.
You will also be working with key staff in various groups within this studio in addition to Third Party Relations & Strategic Content; as well as 1st and 3rd party developers; and publishers in an advisory capacity.
As well as this, you will be involved in an element of project work and software development, predominantly building on, or creating new, components or sample codes for their platform libraries.
The role will also involve a small amount of administrative support work, both for the developer community as well as for the team.
– Strong technical background, including a good grasp of programming
– Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Good debugging skills.
– Understanding of common networking protocols and network programming (e.g. socket, http etc.).
– Knowledge of source code revision control, e.g. Perforce, Git, SVN
– Action-oriented and will to take up challenges
– Passion for new technologies
– Experience in C/C++ programming
– Knowledge of network analysis and problem solving tools, e.g. Wireshark.
– Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
– Knowledge of performance tools
Categories: Programming , Technical
Sorry, there are no related jobs at the moment.
Do you have a passion for promoting unique, artistic and creative titles made separate from big studios? If so, then…
If you have a passion for games, know multiple languages and want to help bring games to wider audience, then…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom