Job ID: #5262
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Within 15 years, this studio has become a major player in the gaming industry by undertaking ambitious productions and by partnering with several prestigious publishers (Ubisoft, Codemasters, Microsoft…)
As the first independent studio involved in the Microsoft HoloLens program, they are now a world leader of the holographic entertainment and are always on the lookout for new talented people to join them in crafting the future of entertainment.
Currently they are looking for an experienced Engine Programmer who, as part of the Engine programming team, will take part in the development and maintenance of the game engine and in particular in the following areas:
• Take in charge simultaneous versions on different platforms
• Maintenance and respect constraints of several target platforms
• Optimize the flow of real time data and edition
• Maintain and optimize part of target platforms in various fields: rendering, audio, scene management, image processing, production flow, network, etc…
• Collaborate with the Technical Director and the Lead Platform Programmer in an auditing role and technical advice to artists and designers
• Design and develop the tools required by production
• Excellent knowledge of the architecture of CPU, GPU, memory caches, etc…
• Excellent understanding of GPUs and how they work
• Thorough understanding of DirectX SDK 11 API and internals. DirectX 12 would be a plus.
• Mastery of versioning tools (such as Perforce)
• Experience in the implementation of optimized code for one or more platforms
• Experience using DirectX in a professional setting.
• Experience with Unity and unreal engines desirable
• The mastery of a game console such as Xbox and PlayStation is a bonus.
• The mastery of OpenGL ES on an handheld device is a plus.
• Knowledge of modern rendering, audio or other areas applicable to video games.
• Knowledge of modern platforms for online games (Xbox Live, PSN, SteamWork, etc.).
Benefits and Perks include:
• Brand new office, nice lunch area, South-western France ‘art de vivre’, 2014 Great place to Work Awards® participation…
• Lunch vouchers, public transportation subsidy, relocation services, free fruits, cakes and beverages…
• Free complementary health insurance, Christmas vouchers, annual bonus, profit sharing…
Categories: Programming , Technical
Royal Leamington Spa
Royal Leamington Spa
A Unity Developer brings their software expertise to tasks involving the Unity engine. The Unity engine is a run-time environment…
Now that the United Kingdom has left the European Union, it’s important to know what this means for UK companies…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom