Job ID: #23525
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Job Title: Engine Director
Job Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
OPM are excited to be working with this AAA console games studio in London who are looking for an exceptionally talented Engine Director who is ready for the challenge of directing their Core Engine, Tools and Graphics teams to create world class technology that will be a key factor in the production of their next AAA title.
· Expert understanding of C/C++.
· Unreal Engine experience is an advantage.
· Worked on a minimum of three successfully published AAA games.
· An advanced understanding of computer graphics and game technology principles.
· Good experience with network code.
· Great understanding of the main gaming platforms in relation to developing software on them.
· Experience communicating the productive use of engines and their scripting component framework across a studio.
· To be proactive and helpful with ad-hoc problem solving.
· Detail oriented with an extremely high bar for the quality of delivery.
· Able to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
· Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and anticipate business needs.
· Be a positive and contributing team member.
· Excellent time management skills to perform in a fast-paced environment.
· Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal and communications skills.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!
Categories: Programming , Technical
We’re delighted to support Safe In Our World and help bring awareness to the effects and signs of stress and…
For anyone who has a love of gaming, being a video game tester could be your dream job. However, being…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom