This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Online Shooter Games
OPM is working with an award-winning developer and who are looking for an experienced PR Manager for their publishing team operating the EMEA region.
The successful candidate will carry out communications campaigns that provide impactful coverage and results across EMEA regions for their products and esports PR initiatives.
- Strong experience in PR within the games industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree(s) or higher education qualifications or comparable experience.
- Profound knowledge and understanding of shooting games, the games industry, and its media landscape.
- Outstanding English communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with a solid team mentality.
- Ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office and analytics tools.
- Establish and execute PR plans under supervision of the EMEA Head of Communications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional regional and global publishing teams to convert goals into actionable strategies.
- Act as the PR point of contact for internal teams, external media, and partners.
- Manage the EMEA PR agencies for ongoing executional support and reporting duties.
- Brief PR materials, including plans, recaps, press distributions, pitch letters, Q&As, fact sheets and proactive/reactive messaging.
- Obtain earned top-tier coverage by successfully pitching relevant and engaging stories.
- Manage reporting and analytics by creating, maintaining, and delivering reports and recaps.
- Assist in other Publishing & PR activities as required.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Media experience
- Passionate gamer.
- Health Insurance
- 25 paid working days holiday a year plus 4 extra paid days off
- Relocation Package
- Pension Scheme
- Commuter allowance
- Gym in the office building and other discounts for sports memberships
- Full assistance with Visa’s and 30% ruling applications
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427