Our client is in search of an enthusiastic, organized, and self-motivated person to develop and manage esports content and social media for Europe and MENA region. In this position, you will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating all esports related content and social media for EMEA in liaison with internal publishing departments as well as global entities.
Furthermore, you will need to take responsibilities of coordinating with external esports organizers, producers and all other related industrial parties to maximize their titles esports impact for EMEA region in accordance with the global esports vision.
- Develop content strategy (portal articles, social media, broadcasting) based on the studio and Esports roadmaps.
- Work closely with Associate Manager(s) and Esports Operations Manager and support competitive scene aspects by developing and executing content strategy.
- Organize, plan and execute engaging content related to their titles Esports scene.
- Analyze performance of Esports content, share feedback.
- Edit, proofread and improve all written content.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms.
- Ensure quality and consistency across channels, which are used for Esports related communication.
- Create, improve and maintain Esports content.
- Keep internal departments informed about your content strategy.
- Act as the EMEA Esports Content point of contact, ensure global communication and synchronization between the NA (North America, LATAM, OCE), Asia (Taiwan, Japan, SEA) and CN regions as well as the headquarters in Korea.
- Stay up-to-date with the studios releases as well as the industry and based on that come up with new content for the audience.
- Other duties that may be assigned by the Company and that would enter the scope of the Employee’s qualifications.
- Extensive Esports or Gaming Industry experience.
- Proven work experience as Content/Social Media Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Experience working with CMS tools.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with video edition and/or graphics creation.
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent team worker and self-motivator.
- Close attention to detail and high standards of work.
- Good understanding of games and geek culture.
- Data minded and results oriented.
- Rich gaming experience and Battle Royale background.
- Following or actively participating in the Competitive scene in gaming/sports industry.
- Good understanding of the online games market.
- Highly organized multitasker with endless passion even in heavy routine.
- Understanding complexity under working in a globally diverse and multi-culture
- Experience in arranging competitive events online and offline.