Job ID: #26060
Our client is looking for an accomplished, enthusiastic and self-motivated Economy Designer to join their Leamington Spa based team working on an exciting, new and unannounced project.
The worlds they create are crucial to their games and in delivering fantastic experiences to players. Together with 3 studios, 150 people, 8 projects (and studio dogs!), they offer world-class projects with a unique studio culture to ensure their teams feel empowered and inspired.
· Previous Economy Designer experience.
· Mobile and F2P game experience.
· A true passion for Video Games.
· Previous people management experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Knowledge of industry used design tools.
· Take overall responsibility for the quality of the economic design on a title.
· Keep up to date with crypto and blockchain economies.
· Enable the creative commercial needs of the project, be it F2P, Crypto or subscription.
· Ensure smooth and clear communications within the design team and with other disciplines.
· Respond to and implement feedback from data analysis, reviews, and playtests.
· Work with Lead Designers, Project Managers, Analysts and the whole team to ensure the game is delivering the correct experience for the audience.
· 23 days’ annual leave entitlement including studio closure over the Christmas period and an additional day of annual leave for each year’s anniversary working
· Generous Team Project Bonuses
· Company Pension Scheme
· Private Medical Insurance & Dental
· Group Income Protection
· Visa & Relocation Package
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!
Categories: Creative , Design
We’re proud to be partnering with MCV/Develop to bring you the 2022 30 Under 30 – this time with a…
OPM are finally heading back to Germany to attend gamescom 2022! Kim, Hannah and Jon will be arriving in Cologne…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom