Job Type: Permanent
OPMs newest client are seeking an experienced social media director with a history of building leading brands across multiple platforms from the ground-up.
The successful candidate can create and execute innovative campaigns that result in demonstrable growth in followers and engagement on a mixture of established and emerging platforms while growing brand awareness to new and untapped audiences.
- Extensive experience in social media or marketing within Games.
- Degree in marketing or related field.
- Proficient in application of content marketing theory.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Strong ability in both the creative side and analytical side of marketing.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok etc.) and how each platform can be utilised.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Passionate about PC Gaming and gaming in general.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and personal experience with WordPress CMS.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis.
- Preferably fluent in English and German, with strong copy writing and presentation skills, being media trained would be a bonus.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Develop relevant content for the company’s target consumers.
- Help to, generate, and manage all published content.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop community and influencer outreach efforts.
- Help oversee the design of content including: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.
- Help to design, create and manage promotions and social advertising campaigns, integrating it with the company’s overall marketing plan.
- Monitor online reviews and work with PR manager to respond to each review.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management (ROI).
- Be an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing and content plans. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organisational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximise results.
- Attend all relevant events and post live updates where necessary.
- Ensure any allocated budget is adhered to and suggest best ways to spend in order to maximise ROI.
- Work with partnerships management team to develop and maximise content opportunities.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!