Job Type: Permanent
Project: F2P Mobile Games
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? Our client is an international team of more than 300 talented people, based in sunny & cosmopolitan Barcelona. They create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS & Android, that are played & loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
They are currently looking forward to welcoming a Director of Product for one of their flagship titles with +100M downloads and +50M$ yearly gross bookings with the objective to lead the LiveOps team and help the Game Leadership to keep growing!
- Experienced in the Product Manager role within the free to play industry, preferably in Live Games with Strong LiveOps pipelines. Ideally, candidates with at least 5 years of experience.
- A data-driven sensei. Someone with outstanding analytical skills with strong ability to set measurable goals.
- A strong communicator, highly skilled in leading & dealing with multidisciplinary game teams (Game Design, Development, Art, Marketing, Analytics).
- Incredibly passionate about creating innovative, fun & highly engaging games and overall, passionate about helping to take Monster Legends to the next level.
- A champion of industry trends, design paradigms, business models & go to market approaches.
- A creative force. Someone capable of coming up with multiple ideas and solutions to a wide array of challenges.
- An exceptional team player that embraces transparency, honesty & humility.
- You will lead a nimble & agile high performing team, focusing on generating new features to affect KPIs aligned with team priorities.
- You will relentlessly drive a liveops schedule and a product backlog related to that, defining the roadmap & feature creation, leveraging innovation, disruption, ambition & pragmatism at the same time.
- You will foster a climate of collaboration & ongoing creative brainstorming, where new ideas can thrive & develop continuously.
- You will make decisions based on facts, data, numbers & your players’ needs, while being comfortable in taking risks & following your instincts at times.
- You will dream big, but will not be obsessed with perfectionism. Although you strive for excellence, you know that getting things done is sometimes a priority.
- You will be able to use your entrepreneurial mindset to inspire everyone, overcome obstacles, think out of the box & find a new way to succeed.
- 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays.
- Private medical insurance.
- Brand new gym, football, and basketball teams with onsite physiotherapist.
- Spanish lessons.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!