Job Type: Permanent
OPMs newest client is in search of an enthusiastic, organised and self-motivated person Product Marketing Director to be the main interface between Product Management & Engineering, and Marketing & Sales team, globally, from their offices in Basingstoke, UK.
The successful candidate will be a Marketing Director or Product Manager with international games industry and Agile project management experience.
- Extensive experience in Product Management or Marketing within the Games Industry.
- Success in leading Product, Service, Brand Go to Market Campaigns with genuinely global scope.
- A passion for gaming and gaming culture with outstanding knowledge on casual gamers to professional eSports players.
- Fluent in English and preferably also in German with strong copywriting, presentation skills and preferably media trained.
- Must be detail oriented, ideally with experience of Agile project management as a Scrum Product owner.
- Team player with proven experience in multi-cultural and preferably matrix environments.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis.BA in Business or Marketing, or BSc in Engineering.
- Create the Product Value Proposition and Messaging Architecture for each product and the category portfolios, communicating and championing the products to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop the Product Go to Market plans and timelines in collaboration with Product Management and Program Management, ensuring Marketing and Sales’ commercial and creative requirements are captured in the Greenlight process.
- Provide ongoing consumer and market insights and sales feedback into Product Management for their execution of global product development plans and the curation of multi-year forward looking product roadmaps across all territories.
- Work directly with the Creative Services and Communications teams to ensure product messaging and value propositions are appropriately communicated and leveraged throughout campaign creatives and content.
- Act as primary spokesperson for marketing interactions at key retail conferences, media outlets, as well as represent the company at trade shows and industry events.
- Provide leadership on consumer, competitor and market intelligence in the PC Gaming category.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!