This vacancy offers a work-from-home start from where you are until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
This developer has set the world alight with their popular online game enjoyed my millions around the world! Having received worldwide acclaim and winning multiple game awards they have set the standard with their genre defining game.
Joining their content / marketing team, you’ll be creating as well as localising videos for their game across Publishing, Social Media, Esports, External Partnership and Biz Dev. Primary duties will involve Motion Design, Video Editing and Game Capture where required. You’ll already hold a strong skillset in motion graphics and video production with a passion and enthusiasm for video games.
- Previous games industry experience in a video and/or motion design position and ability required for game capture
- Expertise in Motion Graphics (After Effects) and video production
- Background working within a dynamic and challenging creative team environment, planning and delivering to tight deadlines
- A portfolio of previous work that shows creatives skills, with a clearly defined point of view
- Experience in recording gameplay footage for promotional content
- Knowledge of post-production pipeline; video compression standards, aspect ratios, preferred formats for the different social media platforms, frame rates, and HD post-production workflows
- Proficiency with video file formats and codecs related to digital publishing
- Competent using Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office
- Good Cinematic story-telling skills
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields
- Cover Motion Design, Video Editing and Game Capture tasks
- Work closely with the Publishing, esports and Comms teams to determine the best design and asset creation solutions
- Produce high-quality video and social assets that appeal to their current players and communities with similar interests
- Assist the creation and extension of campaign elements and brand materials in coordination with our other offices
- Make sure technical specs are accurately applied and the assets are delivered with highest quality within the timeframe
- Research, evaluate, and establish outsourcing partnerships.
- Understanding of HD Video Streaming technologies, OBS setup and customization
- Keen knowledge of film, video games and trailers
- Working experience in producing assets for multi-region campaigns efficiently (different localisations, formats, etc.)
- Unreal Engine or similar production for Key art or Cinematics
- A highly competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- 25 paid working days holiday a year plus 4 extra paid days off
- Relocation Package for applicants from abroad
- Pension Scheme
- Commuter travel expenses allowance
- Full assistance with obtaining a VISA and special tax relief where required
Interested in finding out more about the studio, project and benefits of working at this studio? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!