This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is a worldwide games developer, publisher, and distributor – with an established and deep history in the gaming world and pop culture.
They are seeking a Digital Sales Account Manager to support the Head of Research & Planning in delivery of Digital Sales growth across their brands to increase profits in all EMEA regions.
- Good experience working in commercially oriented position, preferably an understanding of digital products and catalogue management.
- Understanding and knowledge of the digital gaming market.
- Strong verbal and written skills, able to communicate complex findings clearly.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable ability of building relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong experience of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and able to work across multiple teams.
- Able to work on multiple tasks and to work to tight deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail and process.
- Assess problems as they arise and deliver considered plans to meet business goals.
- Ability to influence all parties to bring issues/opportunities effectively to a resolution.
- Manage digital sales activity to ensure alignment with business goals.
- Evaluate and highlight key performance indicators.
- Working with the Head of Research & planning to deliver the digital P&L through meticulous management of the studio’s portfolio of digital products.
- Overseeing 1st party digital sales accounts and building strong relationships.
- Formulating post-launch promotional strategy and assisting the Head of Research & Planning in implementation of plans with 1st party platform holders.
- Supporting the Research & Planning team to create digital forecasts monthly.
- Providing forecasts for promotional activities and actively tracking progress against sales targets, providing commentary and analysis where necessary.
- Managing regional price strategy with support from the research & planning team.
- Pro-actively identify digital sales opportunities for EMEA markets for existing and new IPs.
- Communicating daily and building internal relationships with teams internationally.
- Responding to internal and external customer requirements in an efficient and timely manner.
- Working closely with Marketing, PR, and Community teams to inject digital initiatives into appropriate brand plans.
- Maintaining and updating the digital promotional calendar.
- To perform additional duties where necessary.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!