Job Type: Permanent
OPMs newest client are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to grow the online presence of a world leading gaming audio brand. The successful candidate will be experienced in the planning, executing and analysing Paid Media Campaigns, across multiple platforms.
- Good experience with Online Marketing including Facebook Ads and Google Ads, Amazon AMS.
- Fluent in German and English, with exceptional presentation skills
- Excellent Excel skills are required, crunching data down into pivot tables should be second nature to you.
- Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing.
- Be proactive, have a can-do attitude and a solution-driven mindset
- Passionate about gaming and gaming culture, from casual gamers to professional eSports players.
- BA in Business, Marketing, Economics or related.
- Assist in the planning, execution and analysis of Paid Media campaigns, including Paid Social Media, Amazon AMS, Search, Display, Shopping and Re-targeting via Google Ads, Facebook Ads and CJ Affiliate Marketing
- Website maintenance and content management, including: Updating prices and amending banners in accordance with promotional calendar, Creating URL redirects, Updating Amazon and other e-trailer product content, be actively involved in SEO efforts.
- Developing Online Newsletters and Blogposts, organising the distribution across their INTL markets and sharing best practices
- Be the liaison between their Brands, Creative, Partnerships to make sure all INTL projects and campaigns are approved and executed on time
- Copy writing and translating from English into German for advertising media
- Ecommerce reporting, including: Reporting on web analytics and e-Commerce sales across INTL markets, Provide and suggest optimisation measures to improve traffic, increase sessions and visits, page-views and decrease bounce rates
- Creating marketing performance reports based on relevant KPIs
- Maintain partnerships with existing media agencies
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!