Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Nottingham, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Project: Cross Platform
OPM are working with a well-established games studio looking for a creative and organised individual, with a real passion for video games and their development to work alongside the Global Head of Marketing.
The company has a rich history of producing a multitude of different game IP’s across all platforms. The successful candidate will maximise the potential of their games in the marketplace by helping to drive innovative, consistent and effective global digital marketing campaigns working in conjunction with internal and external partners.
- Good experience in a similar role within the games or entertainment industry
- Proven success in delivering digital marketing and CRM campaigns
- Experienced in identifying target audiences and devising effectively targeted campaigns
- Ability to analyse market trends and identify key opportunities
- Ability to track, measure and feedback on progress across all tasks
- Must have the ability work under their own initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Working closely with the Brand team, plan, implement and optimise global paid digital marketing campaigns their portfolio of games
- Develop their CRM strategy, which should include customer loyalty programmes and email marketing campaigns that help grow their consumer audience
- Plan, execute and own digital marketing initiatives to generate awareness and drive engagement, traffic and sales
- Ownership of briefing process for the design, copy-writing and image selection for campaigns
- Establish best practice for their digital media campaigns, providing a continual vision for process improvement through campaign result analysis
- Manage external agencies as required
- Regular reporting of media campaign and CRM initiative performance to the brand team, senior management team and other stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on industry knowledge of competitive games, successful genres and the latest trends and tools
- Evangelise product potential both internally and externally, quickly developing an in-depth understanding of all their games.
- Build and maintain first class platform holder relationships (including Facebook, Twitter & Google)
- Work with research roles within the company to identify, garner and deploy consumer and market data to better inform and guide the CRM and digital marketing strategies
- Attend consumer and media events within the UK or overseas as required as an ambassador
- Travel (including international) as needed
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!