This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is a world leader in games development and publishing, with a history of successful and well establish brands and IPs. They currently seeking experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their team in Windsor.
The successful candidate will be involved with the development of marketing content across European & Oceanic regions, for a world-renowned IP.
- Excellent skills and understanding of WordPress
- Excellent skills and understanding of content-management systems and how they function
- Excellent skills and understanding of social media content publishing and organic spreading.
- Excellent skills and understanding of typical website file structures
- Excellent skills and understanding Adobe Photoshop, with a keen eye for design
- Good knowledge of video content production techniques
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, Adobe InDesign & Google Analytics
- Excellent English language ability – capable of condensing complex gameplay concepts into an easily-understandable format
- Strong communication skills and ability to follow official tone of voice in public communications
- Passionate about working in the games industry, and social media
- Good organisational skills, and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team and communicate ideas effectively to multiple disciplines
DESIRED SKILLS (beneficial to have):
- Knowledge and understanding of PHP
- Knowledge and understanding of additional Adobe Creative Suite platforms
- Familiarity with card games and Japanese brands.
- Additional languages, particularly translation of written content from English to other European languages.
- Publication and development of all content for the products and brand in European & Oceanic regions, 5 languages (EFIGS, primarily English)
- Manage development of features on the website
- Development of all graphical assets for use on the website and social media platforms
- Drafting and adjustment of product press releases
- Planning, coordination, and publication of all social media content on official channels, including liaison with third party media agencies
- Internal provision of web and social media traffic reports
- Liaison with third-party media agencies for video content production, paid advertising campaigns and influencer marketing
- Creation of print-based promotional items, including Game Mats, accessories, signage, and event branding
- Management of video broadcasting and live written reporting of major tournaments
- Lead direction of visual graphics for official livestreams, including creation of overlay templates for third party use
- Point of contact for web and social media activity in Europe and Oceania
- Management of activities related to onsite studio, including video production, community and influencer days
- Assistance of marketing team activities, including backup duties in case of team member illness or vacation.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!