Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Marketing Artist – AAA Games Studio – Short Contract – Remote working
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #23842 Posted: 2 years ago
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Digital artist will work closely with creative lead and marketing team to develop media and in-game art as well as boost design and art departments in their creative processes.
- Create a broad array of high-quality and polished graphical game and marketing assets with a good eye for composition, color, perspective and lightning
- Ability to follow the game's visual style for all visual material produced throughout the game's development
- Ability to polish marketing assets
- Work with a variety of existing art assets in different file formats and transform them into dynamic, compelling advertisements and marketing creatives
- Communicate and work together with the Lead Artist
- Experience and skills
Skills & Requirements:
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Photoshop or similar
- Creative and innovative to find solutions which maximizes the game experience in relation to the technical limitations
- Excellent graphic design skills, including the effective use of color, composition and typography
- Experience from the gaming (or similar) industry
- Self-driven, responsible and passionate about details
- Ability to tackle challenges and solve problems with a strong sense of ownership
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
Categories: Art , Creative