Job ID: #16158
If you’re a passionate gamer with experience within the games industry and are looking for a new ambitious challenge, then this role might just be for you!
My client is a fast growing publisher of international games based in France. They are looking for a Digital and Community Manager to join their Marketing Team. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the successful candidate will lead a small team and be in charge of the global digital strategy and its operational implementation for all of the games in their portfolio (ranging from action, to RPG, racing, sports and simulations).
Main duties will include:
• Define and implement community, web and digital strategies.
• Manage a team of several Community Managers
• Be the referent and the coordinator of the media campaigns.
• Set them up with the media boards and partners
• Develop acquisition and conversion strategies
The right candidate will have;
• Extensive experience in video game or entertainment marketing, including management experience
• Experience in digital, social media, CRM, and digital strategies & social networks
• Experience with media buying
• Fluent in written and spoken English (it is the working language in offices and with partners)
• Adaptability, ambition and team spirit
• Creative with real flare for marketing
• Ability to be autonomous, structured, rigorous and inventive, and know how to be diplomatic and convincing
• A good video game culture and be sensitive to changes in communication in the industry.
Categories: Commercial , Community Management
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, Jordan and Nathan are running a Warzone Stream to help raise money for…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom