Job ID: #16158
If you’re a passionate gamer with experience within the games industry and are looking for a new ambitious challenge, then this role might just be for you!
My client is a fast growing publisher of international games based in France. They are looking for a Digital and Community Manager to join their Marketing Team. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the successful candidate will lead a small team and be in charge of the global digital strategy and its operational implementation for all of the games in their portfolio (ranging from action, to RPG, racing, sports and simulations).
Main duties will include:
• Define and implement community, web and digital strategies.
• Manage a team of several Community Managers
• Be the referent and the coordinator of the media campaigns.
• Set them up with the media boards and partners
• Develop acquisition and conversion strategies
The right candidate will have;
• Extensive experience in video game or entertainment marketing, including management experience
• Experience in digital, social media, CRM, and digital strategies & social networks
• Experience with media buying
• Fluent in written and spoken English (it is the working language in offices and with partners)
• Adaptability, ambition and team spirit
• Creative with real flare for marketing
• Ability to be autonomous, structured, rigorous and inventive, and know how to be diplomatic and convincing
• A good video game culture and be sensitive to changes in communication in the industry.
Categories: Commercial , Community Management
OPM will be at Develop:Brighton for the conference and awards in July! This year, Kim, Daniel, Darren, Hannah, Jackie and…
Are you passionate about video games and want to try creating your own for a living? The gaming industry is…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom