OPM are excited to be working with this AAA games studio in the Netherlands, located in the cultural heart of Amsterdam, on one of the original 17th century canals. They are one of Europe’s leading game development companies founded in 2000 and have pushed the boundaries of technical and artistic excellence in their games ever since.
They Are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer / Infrastructure Programmer to join its Tools & Tech Team.
- You will develop new tools and maintain the existing systems that make up the development infrastructure.
- You will create innovative new ways to utilize our build farm and other distributed processes, improving our continuous integration system and the tools that support them.
- You will improve their C++ tool-chains (Clang and Visual Studio), implement static analysis tools, improve our distributed build tools and organize their code base and documentation.
- You will design and implement new version control system tools (based on Perforce) so code and content can be more easily shared, both within the team and between the team and outside partners.
- You are an experienced C++ or Python programmer with an interest in both languages.
- You are passionate about programming and the tools that support it.
- You have worked as a tools developer or a devops engineer, preferably in the video games industry.
- You’re comfortable working with a very large existing code-base and tool set.
- You enjoy working in an innovative, highly dynamic game development environment.
- You have experience with continuous integration or automated testing.
- You have experience with client-server programming and distributed processes.
- You have past experience with large, scalable systems and high performance computing.
- You have experience with native C# GUI applications.
- You have experience with front end web development.
- You have past experience in a similar position in the video games industry.